Introduction to Chakra Meditation and Chakra Balancing
All of the Chakras contribute to our physical, mental and spiritual well-being – see here for some basic information on what the chakras are: Beginners Chakra Meditation and Balancing: What is Chakra.
Each Chakra has its unique hand positions, mantras, and meditations that help with opening and balancing the chakra. You might like to check out Chakra Test: Learn more about the current state of your Chakra your Chakra state.
The following pages give basic steps on how to open your chakras, which simple meditations, hand positions, and mantras – start at the Root Chakra, or select directly from the index at the bottom of the page. Important advice: With Chakra balancing, it is best to start from the Root chakra and go up to the Crown. If any of the other six Chakras as blocked or unbalanced, don’t balance the Chakra!
- 1. Intro
- 2. Root Chakra Hand Position and Meditation
- 3. Sacral Chakra Hand Position and Meditation
- 4. Navel Chakra Hand Position and Meditation
- 5. Heart Chakra Hand Position and Meditation
- 6. Throat Chakra Hand Position and Meditation
- 7. Third Eye Chakra Hand Position and Meditation
- 8. Crown Chakra Hand Position and Meditation