Kenyoku, translated as “dry bathing” clears negative energy from the aura. Also, consider following this procedure before performing Reiki healing.
- Place the right hand on the left shoulder. With the palm of the right hand, stroke diagonally down to the right-hand side of the waist.
- Perform the same action with the left hand, ending on the left-hand side of the waist.
- Repeat steps 1-2, two times.
- Stretch the left hand forward. Place the right hand on the left shoulder and with the palm, stroke down the left arm until reaching the hand.
- Repeat step 4 with the right hand.
- Repeat steps 4-5, twice.
- Place hands, palms down, on thighs, ready for the next step.